Sandner Von Brumbach 4/4 Violin
The history of the Franz Sandner workshop in Germany stretches back over several generations of craftsmen. The Sandner name has a reputation for high quality student and orchestral violins, violas and cellos. All instruments are made under the supervision of the Sandner family. Our customers find that Sandner violins offer a deep, rich sound.
Well flamed hard maple back, ribs and neck, solid spruce top, hand crafted of exquisite European naturally aged tone wood. Spirit-varnish. Professionally set-up in our workshop with Aubert bridges, and Wittner tailpieces. Our high standard of setup both enhances the sound of our instruments and ensures ease of playability. We offer Sandner violins in the following sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16. All Doo Wop orchestral instruments are set up professionally by a member of the Louisville Orchestra.
- Hand made in Germany
- European tonewoods
- Solid spruce top
- Well flamed maple back and sides
- Inlaid purfling
- Wittner style tailpiece
- Dresden style chinrest
- Ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs
- Professionally setup by a member of the Louisville Orchestra
- Hardshell case with 2 bow spots and 2 accessory pockets
- Glasser fiberglass bow with real horsehair
- Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 sizes
- Von Brumbach line is a Doo Wop Shop Exclusive!
Monthly Rental $15.00