Sandner Von Brumbach Viola
The history of the Franz Sandner workshop in Germany stretches back over several generations of craftsmen. The Sandner name has a reputation for high quality student and orchestral violins, violas and cellos. All instruments are made under the supervision of the Sandner family. Our customers find that Sandner violins offer a deep, rich sound.
Well flamed hard maple back, ribs and neck, solid spruce top, hand crafted of exquisite European naturally aged tone wood. Spirit-varnish. Professionally set-up in our workshop with Aubert bridges, and Wittner tailpieces. Our high standard of setup both enhances the sound of our instruments and ensures ease of playability. Available in the following sizes: 13", 14", 15", 16", and 16 1/2".
- Hand made in Germany
- European tonewoods
- Solid spruce top
- Solid, well flamed maple back and sides
- Spirit varnish to allow for better resonance
- Wittner style tailpiece
- French Aubert bridge
- Dreden style chinrest
- Ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs
- Hardshell case with two bow spots and two accessory pockets
- Glasser fiberglass bow with real horsehair
- Professionally setup by member of the Louisville Orchestra
- Available in the following sizes: 13", 14", 15", 16", and 16.5"
- Von Brumbach line is a Doo Wop Shop Exclusive
Monthly Rental $15.00